Illegal Immigration: How much does it cost?
I came across a posting on HuckPAC today, and the numbers are startling. I think it is a great post, primarily because the information is listed with verifying sources. I am reposting below so you can see the breakdown of the cost of illegal aliens in our country.
I want everyone to read through these numbers as the country argues over illegal immigration and what we should do. If we don’t slow down the rate of illegal immigration, this number will only increase! Also, many members of a certain party would like to keep illegal immigrants in our country because if they do vote, they usually vote for their party. These same people don’t want voters to have to show a valid ID to vote either. I understand the need for votes, but these votes cost too damn much!
THE TOTAL COST IS $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR.
- 1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments.
Verify at: http://tinyurl.com/zob77
- 2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
- 3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
- 4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!
- 5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
- 6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
- 8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.
- 9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
- 10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that’s two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US
- 11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border.
Verify at: Homeland Security Report: http://tinyurl.com/t9sht
- 12.. The National Policy Institute, ‘estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.’
- 13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.
Verify at: http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
- 14. ‘The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States.’
Verify at: http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml
Thanks must go to Beatrice Vajgart for posting and verifying this information.